Compensation and Salary Survey Customer Testimonials
Customer testimonials who use WageWatch's online compensation, salary, wage and benefits surveys,
reports and data for their HR wage decisions.
"WageWatch is the leading source for data collection and analysis for our compensation
and benefits program."
- Dorian Oliphant, Regional Director of People and Culture for Kimpton Hotels and
"WageWatch provides a product that is easy to learn and understand. We rely on the
data provided to ensure we are a competitive employer at all of our locations."
- Tasha Friedlein, CHS, CHDT, Training & Development Manager for HVS International
"In my fifteen years of HR, the WageWatch team has been the best I have ever partnered
with. They are flexible and always willing to ensure we have enough data to review
in the format that best helps our organization. Nobody tries harder to please their
- Greg Laney, Senior Compensation Consultant for InterContinental Hotels Group Americas
"Given today's highly competitive economy, it is critical that my students graduate
knowing firsthand the human resource challenges inherent in the hospitality industry.
WageWatch surveys' data allows me to use real compensation scenarios in my classroom.
Not only does this enhance their educational experience, it prepares my students
to make sound pay decisions when they first enter the job market and throughout
- Michael C. Sturman, Associate Professor for School of Hotel Administration, Cornell
"WageWatch is our "go-to" local data source. Not only can we keep our finger on
the local market pulse, but we have the ability to ask questions of the member group.
That makes it a must-have on our list! The WageWatch staff is also knowledgeable
and responsive to requests."
- Sheila Krueger, Systems Consultant for Banner Health
"It's a great tool for obtaining accurate, reliable, and up to date wage information
that is specific to the hotel industry. It saves time and money and you can feel
comfortable that your wages are competitive for any specific geographical area."
- Sheila King, Director, Human Resources for Extended Stay Hotels
"The hotel survey is easy to use and provides Drury Hotels with a consistent and
reliable source of labor market data."
- Mark Bogda, HRIS Analyst for Drury Hotels